Bacon Cheese Pull-Aparts2014-03-16
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 0m
2 tbsp milk
1 (16.3-oz.) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
1 (2.1-oz.) pkg. precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
3 oz. (3/4 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese and onions. Spoon mixture into Ninja Pot; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown.
- At 21 minutes I checked it … bottom was brown, so I flipped it over with a wide spatula (was easy to do, no sticking). And let the top brown for 1 minute.
- Cut into squares or pull apart. (In the Ninja — check at 19 minute mark).