Chicken Skillet Fajitas2015-03-21
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 40m
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
1 large green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch long strips (about 2 cups)
1 large onion, sliced (about 1 cup)
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
8 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
1. Heat the oil in the Ninja, Stove top HIGH.
2. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
3. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the pepper and onion and cook until they’re tender.
4. Stir the soup, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder in the skillet. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
5. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold the tortillas around the filling.