Easy Cheesy Meatloaf2014-12-29
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 6:0 h
- Ready In : 0m
2 lbs. ground beef
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar or American cheese
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp dry mustard
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup chili sauce
2 cups crushed cornflakes
1/2 cup milk
1. Combine all ingredients. Create your magnificent loaf shaped meat sculpture.
2. Place rack in ninja, add a piece of foil, poke holes in it to allow the grease to drain.
3. Place meat sculpture on foil covered rack.
5. cover. cook on slow cook low 6-8 hours. or High for 3-4.
6. Slice and serve with ketchup or other sauce.