- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 25m
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen asparagus stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch and mustard. Stir in water and teriyaki sauce until smooth; set aside.
- In the Ninja on stove top High, stir-fry beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, stir-fry the vegetable blend and onion in oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan.
- Bring to a boil
- cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add beef; heat through.
- Serve with rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.