Sausage and Pepper Pasta2014-03-19
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
½ lb bow tie noodles
1 green pepper, sliced and chopped
1 onion, sliced and chopped
3 tablespoons of minced garlic,
1 shallot, chopped
1 8 oz package sliced mushrooms
- First I boil about 1/2 pound of bow tie noodles (you can use whichever kind you prefer).
- Drain the pasta and set aside. Slice and chop one whole green pepper, one whole onion, 3 tablespoons of minced garlic, one whole chopped shallot, and a package of sliced mushrooms.
- Put the Ninja Stove Top High. Sauté the mixture of onions, garlic, shallots, green peppers and sliced mushrooms. Remove and set aside.
- Take sausage links without the casings and brown in same pot. Just before sausage is done, add in the sautéed mixture.
- Once everything is done, toss in the pasta. Coat generously with provolone/mozzarella cheese mixture.
- Cover ninja and turn to oven setting of 350 for 10 minutes to melt cheese. Turn off Ninja and enjoy!
I used a little olive oil. Not much, just about a tablespoon full. My sausage didn’t have a lot of grease so draining it was easy.