- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 2 pounds fresh ground beef
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1 (29-ounce) can tomato purée
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 medium-large onion, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chili powder (use less for milder chili)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (use more for real flavor)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In the Ninja pot, brown the ground beef on stove top high. Drain off the fat.
- Put the remaining ingredients in the pot.
- Mix well
- Cover the pot and let this cook on slow cook low for 3 to 4 hours.