- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 0m
vegetable oil cooking spray
2 3/4 cups (1 jar) Italian sausage & Garlic pasta sauce
1/2 cup water
1 package frozen cheese ravioli (24 – 30 oz)
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
grated cheese and parsley, optional as garnish
- spray ninja with cooking spray.
- stir the sauce and water in a large bowl. spread 1 cup of sauce in the bottom of ninja. top with 1/2 the ravioli (1 Layer). 3/4 c of the mozzarella cheese and 1 cup of the sauce. top with remaining ravioli and sauce, and cover.
- Use OVEN setting at 300, bake for 25 mins, uncover the dish and top with remaining cheese.
- let sit for 10 more mins or until hot and bubbly. take out. let stand 10 mins before serving.
- garnish with parm cheese and parsley (optional).