Addicting Chicken Wings2014-04-06
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat the ninja to oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cut the wings into drumsticks, saving the pointy tips. (Not sure what to do with those wing-tips? Freeze them for soup—they make great broth).
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and the parsley, oregano, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Regular oven:Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you will still be scrubbing the pan a week later.)
- Ninja: Line the bottom of the ninja with foil.
- Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
- Dip each drumstick in butter, roll in the cheese and seasoning mixture, and arrange in the foil-lined pan or ninja.
- Bake for 1 hour, Check after 45 in the ninja.
- kick yourself for not having made a double recipe