Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki2014-03-14
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:0 h
- Ready In : 0m
1 lbs chicken,diced
1 cup chicken broth
½ cup teriyaki sauce
⅓ cup brown sugar
3 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl.
- Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine.
- Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desired..
Average Member Rating
(3.6 / 5)
96 people rated this recipe