- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 3 Tbsp canola, peanut or grapeseed oil (high smoke point oil)
- 1/3 cup of high quality popcorn kernels
- 2 Tbsp or more (to taste) of butter
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in the Ninja on Stove Top high.
- Put 3 or 4 popcorn kernels into the oil and cover the pot.
- When the kernels pop, add the rest of the 1/3 cup of popcorn kernels in an even layer. Cover
- The popcorn should begin popping soon, if you are brave and want the kids to laugh quickly remove the lid during popping! Lol..
- Once the popping slows to several seconds between pops, remove the pot from the Ninja, remove the lid, and dump the popcorn immediately into a wide bowl.
- If you are adding butter, you can easily melt it by placing the butter in the now empty, but hot pan.
- Salt to taste.