Parmesan Baked Chicken2014-03-19
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
4 small chicken breast(you can do more depending on the size you’re cooking for or other chicken parts)
1 Cup of Parmesan cheese
½ cup of Italian bread crumbs
- Take a Ziplock freezer bag, (gallon size) and add in the Parmesan cheese and the bread crumbs. Mix together and set aside.
- Turn Ninja on to Oven setting of 300°. After washing chicken leave it slightly damp. Then take each chicken breast, (or other part) and drop it into the mixture, shaking enough to coat the chicken piece.
- Then place the coated piece of chicken in the bottom of the Ninja crock, (I didn’t use the rack). Repeat until all the chicken pieces are coated and in the crock. Cover with the lid.
- You can use a towel between the lid and the crock to absorb some of the excess moisture.
- Cook for 30 minutes, turning halfway through. Turn Ninja off and allow a few minutes to cool. Enjoy!