- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- Brown ground beef in Ninja on stovetop high, add in taco seasoning(optional)
- Remove meat and sop up grease.
- Put foil on the rack and add a layer of tortilla chips.
- Spread cooked ground beef spread across the chips.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese and green onions on top.
- Then I put in ninja at 375 oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese melted completely.
- Remove from the ninja, add chopped tomato and sour cream.
You can add whatever you like!
They are awesome!